Q: When do the elephants train?
A: We offer two daily sessions at 9 and 10 a.m.
Q: Can I ride an elephant?
A: Yes, you can take a one hour ride on an elephant (seating two) into the forests as well as fording the Ping River.
We also offer a one and a half hour ride through the forest which includes visiting a Lisu hilltribe village so that you can see how this colorful and interesting ethnic group lives.
Q: What times are elephants available for riding?
A: For the one hour elephant rides, rides start from 8 a.m. and end at 11 a.m. Riding times are scheduled to start at 8, 9, 10, and 11 a.m.
For the one and a half hour ride to the Lisu hilltribe village, rides are available twice per day starting at 8 and 11 a.m.
Q: What other activities do you offer?
A: You can take a one hour bamboo raft ride down the Ping River and we also offer private programs.
Q: What are your rates?
A: Rates and Services
- To view the daily training shows the cost is ฿ 100 per person.
- To ride the elephant in the forest for one hour the cost is ฿ 1,200 per elephant (seats two)
- Riding an elephant in the forest for one and a half hour, with a visit to Lisu hilltribe village 1,400 baht per elephant (seats 2)
- One hour bamboo raft ride down the Ping River:
- 1 - 2 people 1,200 baht
- 3 people or more 400 baht per person
- One hour elephant ride in the forest plus one hour bamboo raft ride down the Ping River:
- 1 - 2 people 1,200 baht per person
- 3 people or more 1,000 baht per person
- One and a half hour elephant ride in the forest, with a visit to Lisu hilltribe village, plus one hour bamboo raft ride down the Ping River:
- 1 - 2 people 1,300 baht per person
- 3 people or more 1,100 baht per person
- The Joy ride programme
- 1 - 2 people 8,000 baht per person
Note: For all programs except for viewing of elephant training, one guest pays the rate for two. Children under 3 years old free of charge..
Q: Are there any restaurants in the center?
A: Yes, there is. There is a small restaurant by the Ping River surrounded by nature.
Q: Is there a photo service at the camp?
A: Yes, there is an onsite professional photographer at the camp and he will be happy to take pictures of your experience and time here.